From completely new styles to classic upgrades, it has already been a great year for golf shoes. Here are what some of the PGA Tour players are wearing on the golf course this year from brands like PUMA, NIKE and ADIDAS to help you feel as fashionable as the pros!
Puma has added some exciting new technology to its golf footwear series. Puma’s TITANTOUR Ignite is said to be the “coolest shoe in golf.”
The saying is true – Puma’s TITANTOUR IGNITE shoes have already made their course debut thanks to brand ambassador and PGA Tour star Rickie Fowler who has been seen wearing these shoes on the course this past year.
- Premium full-grain leather upper
- Comfortable and breathable textile lining
- PWRCOOL sockliner for optimal thermal comfort.
- Performance Last for better fit and comfort
- IGNITE Foam midsole for extra cushioning
- PWRFRAME Technology
- DuoFlex technology for maximum flexibility
- GripZone for traction and stability
- Price: $180
FootJoy golf shoes set the standard for comfort, fit, style and performance. Worn by players at all levels of the game, FJ offers the widest selection of options for men, women and juniors.
While FJ has several PGA Tour pros rocking their shoes on the course, PGA Tour pro Billy Horschel is the one who comes to mind. He recently won the AT&T Byron Nelson Tournament wearing FJ’s Shield Tip shoes.
- Premium full grain leather uppers
- Icon Laser Last
- Luxurious calfskin detailing
- Memory foam
- Full leather linings
- Leather covered PU Fit-Bed
- Genuine leather bond welt
- Tri-density TPU outsole
- Dual OptiFlex technology
- Two-year waterproof warranty
- Price: $285
Worn by Jon Rahm during his victory at the Farmers Insurance Open and Sergio Garcia during the Masters tournament, the new Adidas Powerband Boa Boost golf shoe combines state of the art technology to deliver the best comfort, traction, support, and stability for an amazing price.
The most notable feature on the Powerband Boa Boost is the brand new L6 Boa Closure System that allows for micro-adjustability. A simple turn of the dial to the right tightens the laces for a custom fit.
- Leather upper with synthetic overlays for added stability and durability
- POWERBAND CHASSIS provides extraordinary lateral stability
- FitFOAM insole provides ever-lasting cushioning, support and comfort
- TPU forefoot with 8-spike configuration and THINTECH low-profile technology for improved traction and stability
- Price: $120
Nike Golf has some big Tour names under their belt, including Tiger Woods, Rory Mcllroy and Jason Day. Nike created a special edition Air Zoom TW71 PE for Day’s final round at the 2017 Masters Tournament (shown above)
The Nike Air Zoom TW71 golf shoe features lightweight cushioning and removable spikes for on-course comfort and great traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Synthetic leather construction is lightweight and durable
- Internal midfoot strap locks down the foot for support
- Phylon foam midsole for lightweight cushioning
- 7 removable CHAMP Zarma Tour spikes
- TPU plate provides stability and durability
- Perforations enhance breathability
- Original Edition – $100
Smylie Kaufman, who has established himself as one of the best dressed players on the PGA Tour, will be wearing ECCO’s Classic Lux shoe this year.
The ECCO Classic Lux blends old school charm and style with new school comfort and technology. The stacked heel, wingtip design, and extensive detailing offer a classic vintage vibe.
Offered in three different colors, the Classic Lux features a luxurious leather upper and a premium leather welt construction.
- Premium leather welt construction
- TPU outsole for comfort and durability
- Hydromax Technology for additional weather resistance
- Water-tight seal delivers flexibility and comfort
- Classic Design
- Colors offered in White, Black or Bison/Stone
- Price: $300